Duration 6 hour(s)
About the Activity:
Embraced in the lap of the well famed Naina Devi Himalayan Bird Conservation Reserve, Jungle Stay at Quail Birding Lodge is located near the hamlet of Pangot. Enthrall in an experience of living in wide – open jungles unlike any of your previous stay experiences.
Delight in refreshing jungle walks through beautiful Rhododendron and Deodar forests. Make your way through winding trails while hiking in the vicinity. For a bird lover. This place is truly a paradise, witness beautiful exotic bird species living happily in this beautiful abode of nature.
Enthrall in a jeep safari through these dense thickets, witnessing stunning wildlife peacefully co-existing with each other peacefully. Indulge in an amazing adventure experience while involving in heart-racing activities like rappelling and river crossing. Enjoy this striking Jungle Stay at Quail Birding Lodge experience which will certainly help you in shedding all your office and routine life fatigue.
Meal Types: Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian (Breakfast)
Accommodation Types: Double Sharing (Camps)
Activities: Jungle walks, day hikes, overnight camping, bird watching and Wildlife, Jeep safaris, outbound activities - Rappelling, Suspension River Crossing and Team building activities (chargeable).
Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Cap or Hat
- Torch with extra pair of batteries
- Water bottle
- Binoculars are good for Birding and Wildlife
- Swimming wear ( in case you are travelling inwarmer month)
- Sleeping bag ( in case you are trekking)
- Ensure you are wearing comfortable clothing for trekking
- Carry some quick bites and other essential stuff
- Extra meals will be provided at an extra cost
- Sleeping mats, pillows and camping equipment’s will be provided